- What is ALEVE®?
- What is the active ingredient in ALEVE®?
- How does ALEVE® work?
- What is ALEVE® effective for?
- Who can take ALEVE®?
- What are the benefits of taking ALEVE®?
- Does ALEVE® have any side effects?
- Can ALEVE® interact with other medications I am taking?
- How long can I take ALEVE®?
- What is ALEVE® Nighttime?
- What are the active ingredients in ALEVE® Nighttime?
- How does ALEVE® Nighttime work?
- How is ALEVE® Nighttime different from regular ALEVE®?
- Is ALEVE® Nighttime an anti-inflammatory?
- Is ALEVE® Nighttime a sleep aid?
- Will ALEVE® Nighttime treat allergy symptoms?
What are the benefits of
- What are the possible side effects of ALEVE® Nighttime?
- Can/should ALEVE® Nighttime be taken with food?
- Can you take ALEVE® with ALEVE® Nighttime?
- Can you take ALEVE® Nighttime during the day?
- What if you take more ALEVE® Nighttime caplets than directed within a 24-hour period?
Q.How does ALEVE® work?A.
ALEVE® works both at the site of pain and in your central nervous system by temporarily
blocking the body's production of naturally occurring chemicals called prostaglandins.
Prostaglandins play a direct role in pain.